Terms and Conditions 2022 Season.
Due to covid-19 we will be more flexible and move any monies paid for holidays that cannot be taken due to us being closed by the government to another date suitable for both parties in 2020 or 2021. We are unable to offer any refunds to anyone who made a booking after 23rd March 2020.
We are living in unprecedented times at the moment and with the easing of Lockdown we are all looking to blow away the cobwebs of the last couple of months. We do ask that you are mindful that Maker Camp is a family oriented site, and at all times, you respect the peace and enjoyment of your neighbours; keep the noise to a level that does not disturb other campers and visitors to the site; no noise after 10pm.
We will not be allowing anybody on site unless they have made a prior booking. This so that we can provide a contactless check in this year; allowing you to go directly to your pitch. All bookings must be paid for in full at the time of booking.
Prior to your arrival you will receive an email from us asking if you or any of your family members have displayed any covid symptoms in the last 14 days or if you have been contacted by the test and trace team. If the answer is yes then you must follow government advice and self-isolate at home and not travel to us for your holiday.
We will only be able to offer you a credit for a future holiday IF we are able to re-let your pitch, it is therefore in your interest to let us know as soon as possible if you are unable to travel to give us maximum time to try and re-let the pitch.
If when you are staying with us, you or any of your family / group members start to display covid symptoms then we insist that you to travel home immediately as it is impossible for you to isolate here due to you needing to use communal facilities.
If at any point throughout your stay it is brought to our attention that you or one of your family / group members are breaking the social distancing rules set out by the government; and by our site team. :
- we remain at 2 metres distance,
- with no more than 6 persons gathering in a group,
- pitches to be occupied by a single household,
- keep to pathways and do not cut across other pitches,
We will be enforcing a one strike rule and will initially give you a polite verbal warning. If it is brought to our attention a second time, then you and your entire family / group will be asked to leave. This is not something that we want to do as we are generally a laid-back campsite but we must put the safety of our other guests and staff first.
If you use a discount code intended for our Rame Conservation Trust members and we find out, we reserve the right to remove all discounts from your booking.
- All bookings are for holidays only and must be secured by an adult over the age of 18 who is part of the holiday party; we do not provisionally hold any bookings without full payment.
- We do not operate a cancellation scheme; once payment has been received no refunds will be given. Cancellations more than 2weeks prior to first day of arrival can transfer their booking to an alternative date. However, exceptional circumstances do arise. Please do discuss these with our team.
- If Maker Camp has to cancel a confirmed booking, any payments will be returned in full (unless we are cancelling due government changes in Covid-19 policies). We accept no responsibility for any incidental or consequential loss that may arise due to the cancellation of a confirmed booking and our liability will only extend to the amount of deposit and fees already paid by the customer.
- Written confirmation of bookings is always sent via email or post, it is the customer’s responsibility to check all information is correct and inform us of any changes.
- You can change the date of your holiday free of charge up to 14 days after your initial booking has been made unless your arrival is less than 2 weeks away.
- Customers are able to request particular pitches; however these are not guaranteed, Maker Camp reserves the right to re-locate pitches if required without prior notice to the customer.
- This year our maximum pitch occupancy must not exceed 8 people; including a maximum of 4 adults. If the customer exceeds these limits they may be required to leave the site or pay for an additional pitch if available.
- At the time of booking you must inform us of your unit type and size, everything must fit within your pitch boundary including your car and any extra’s booked.
- One unit per pitch, we will allow an additional pup tent (maximum 2x2m) but if you have 2 full size tents you must book 2 separate pitches.
- If on arrival your equipment is different to that booked or the number of persons are in excess of that booked Maker Camp reserves the right to (a) restrict the units, extras / persons allowed to use the pitch or (b) allocate an additional pitch or large pitch if available at the appropriate cost, or to cancel the booking at that time in which case all money paid will be forfeited.
- No refunds are given where the customer decides to leave the park before the end of their booking
- If we believe that you have left early with no intention of returning, we reserve the right to re-let your pitch. You will not be entitled to a refund and the balance will be deemed as a penalty charge.
- Maker Camp is a family park and caters for families and friends (maximum 4 adults) only where the booking member is over 18 and is part of the holiday party, this person is responsible for the entire group adhering to all booking conditions. We do not accept larger bookings unless by prior arrangement.
- If the customer does not arrive on the booked date of arrival, without prior notice, then Maker Camp reserves the right to cancel their booking after 9am on the following day and re-let their pitch. Any payments received will be deemed a penalty charge.
- Bookings are not transferable to any other person.
- The customer agrees that they and all their party as well as any visitors will abide by the park rules, failure to do so may result in the offending person or the entire party being required to leave the park. Should this occur no refund of fees paid will be made.
- Speed limits are set for the safety of all our visitors, please adhere to these.
- Friends and family who live locally are welcome to visit but they must sign in at reception on arrival to provide their car registration details.
- Customers are requested to respect the peace and enjoyment of fellow guests and sleeping children especially after 10pm.
- BBQ’s are permitted but must be raised off the ground so the grass does not get burnt.
- Campfires are allowed but they MUST be in a self contained fire pit on legs and raised off the ground using bricks/slabs and a safe distance from yours and everyone else’s tents caravans/awnings.
- All fires to be put out safely before you go to sleep.
- No hot coals, wood or disposable BBQ’s to be put in or anywhere near the bins, please ask a member of staff where to dispose of these safely.
- The customer confirms that all vehicles and other items of equipment brought on to the park are maintained to proper safety standards and that the customer holds appropriate insurance including third party cover.
- Any disturbance which is a nuisance to others, including the prohibited use of generators, may result in being asked to leave the site without a refund of any moneys paid.
- Dogs must be kept on leads at all times. Please pick up after them, place in a sealed bag in the bins provided. No dogs in the toilet blocks, Communal areas or designated play areas.
- Pets must not be left unattended anywhere on the park without a responsible adult to look after them; this includes tents, vehicles caravans & motorhomes. Maximum 2 dogs permitted per booking.
- We respectfully ask customers to leave camping pitches in the same way as they found them on arrival. All breakages must be reported and paid for.
- The proprietors or their representatives reserve the right to enter all accommodations at any reasonable time.
- The proprietors cannot accept responsibility of any personal injury or loss/damage to persons and / or property however caused.
- Parents or guardians are responsible for the safety and well-being of children in their charge.
- Camping check in is from 1pm on day of arrival and must be vacated by 11am. Late departures may be available at an additional charge if your pitch is not booked.
- Camping arrivals are not permitted to arrive after dark or 9pm whichever is first. Please advise us in advance if you intend to arrive after 6pm.
- Please inform us of any problems that occur during your stay as we regret that we cannot rectify complaints once you have left the site.
- The owners & management reserve the right to deny access or eject any persons who in their opinion are in breach of booking conditions.
- Whilst every care is taken to ensure that the details in this website, including any promotional emails, are correct at time of being published, we cannot accept responsibility for errors contained therein or results thereof. We are not responsible to you for unforeseen events or matters over which we have no control.
- Whilst we do our best to ensure that all offered information is up to date and accurate, very occasionally some advertised short breaks may not always be available on all the dates advertised. Please enquire when booking.
- All online prices/bookings are subject to verification by the management within 5 working days. In the unlikely event that a price/booking is incorrect or does not comply with booking conditions you will have the option of accepting an adjustment or cancelling without penalty.
- All prices shown are in UK pounds sterling.